Take the Path Less Followed
Being a Hold Fast the Iron member is free. If your goal is to live differently and pursue a life well lived, then all you have to do to be a member is follow our posts, dedicate yourself to living the principles we discuss, and share your journey with others.
If your're not sure what we are about, and whether or not you want to join our mission, we invite you to start following our posts. We have also outlined a few of our basic principles below. Feel free to reach out to us directly through email or on facebook if you have any questions.
- Dedicating yourself to serving others and being an outstanding citizen and community member.
- Giving time and money to others in need, especially those who serve our nation and communities; that is, our military, police officers, firefighters, teachers, etc.
- Focusing your financial energy on becoming debt free and working to achieve financial stability and true freedom for yourself and your family.
- Training for longevity and peak physical performance through functional training, clean eating and proper supplementation.
- Living for experience rather than the material and living as minimally as possible.
- Dedicating yourself to doing the right thing and living the truth no matter what the cost.
What you know does not matter. What you do matters. - Mark Twight